Barbra Collection Hawaiian Style Kukui Nut Lei Hibiscus Hand Painted Red Flower 32 Inches
- Brand:Barbra Collection
- Buy New: $12.49
as of 12/14/2018 07:30 EST details
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 4.8 x 2.1
- 32" hand painted kukui nut necklace
- Color: Red
- Pattern: Floral
- Traditional Kukui Nuts are a symbol of good luck, enlightenment, and protection.
- Hand painted kukui nut necklace with a Hawaiian flower painted on each nut.
The Kukui (pronounced "coo coo ee") nut is harvested from the official state tree of Hawaii for its oil which is used for cooking, fuel, and lotions. The shell is then hollowed, dried, polished, painted, and hand-strung to form our beautiful and unique accessories. Once these bracelets and necklaces were worn by Hawaiian chiefs and kings as a symbol of good luck
©2011, 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED