Barbra Collection Hawaiian Style Kukui Nut Lei Hibiscus Flower Hand Painted 32 Nuts
- Brand:Barbra Collection
- Buy New: $10.68 (On sale from $12.50) - $13.50
as of 12/14/2018 07:30 EST details
- 32" hand painted kukui nut necklace
- Hand painted kukui nut necklace with a Hawaiian flower painted on each nut.
- Traditional Kukui Nuts are a symbol of good luck, enlightenment, and protection.
- Approximately 32 inches long
- For only Carved Turtle & Wood Turtle: Color: Black // Pattern: Black Kukui Nut with Turtle Pendant // 18 Kukui Nuts(18 inch) // 1 Turtle Pendant(3.5 inch)
The Kukui (pronounced "coo coo ee") nut is harvested from the official state tree of Hawaii for its oil which is used for cooking, fuel, and lotions. The shell is then hollowed, dried, polished, painted, and hand-strung to form our beautiful and unique accessories. Once these bracelets and necklaces were worn by Hawaiian chiefs and kings as a symbol of good luck
©2011, 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED